Who can be an Accredited Partner (ATP)?
- Be an active legal entity (for invoicing)
- Have a background in providing interactive and engaging training courses
- Comply with all applicable laws, regulations and requirements
- Pay licensing fees for:
- Student courseware (per student)
- Annual Partner accreditation fee (per entity)
Who can be an Accredited Trainer?
Trainers who wish to become accredited must satisfy the following criteria:
- Have demonstrable experience, credentials, and subject matter expertise on the course topic
- Have at least one (1) year of active proven training experience or practical experience
- Successfully pass the appropriate course certification with a pass rate of at least 65%
- Pay the annual Trainer Accreditation Fee
What do partner receive?
- Trainer Self-study materials and exam vouchers
- Licensed courseware for each accredited course
- Instructor Presentation Material
- Student Courseware
- Templates to use in the classroom and for onsite assignments
- Videos and Examples
How do I sign up?
Passionate about driving business agility? Please complete this form and we will contact you shortly!